This project involved the manufacture of six lanterns to match originals circa 1912. The reproductions are built of copper with silver-brazed joints. Lighting is from a 70 watt metal halide lamp and an asymmetric alzak reflector. All fasteners and hardware are either brass or copper. The paint finish is black urethane. The lenses are seeded acrylic. The lanterns were built to fit the existing mounting brackets.